Toe Touch Squat
May 11th, 2023 3:30 PM Mr. Q Categories: Stretching
Sure, here’s a description of the Toe Touch Squat stretch:
Toe Touch Squat for legs and back:
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your toes pointing forward.
- Bend your knees and lower your hips into a squat position.
- Reach your arms down between your legs and place your hands on the ground.
- Straighten your legs and lift your hips up while keeping your hands on the ground.
- Lower back into the squat position and repeat the movement for 10-15 reps.
To reduce the difficulty, you can squat with less depth and keep your hands higher on your legs.
To increase difficulty, you can squat deeper and reach your arms further back behind your legs.
- Beginner: 10-15 reps
- Intermediate: 15-20 reps
- Advanced: 20-25 reps
Estimated time for exercise: 5-10 minutes
Muscle Group(s):Gluteus, Hamstring, Quadriceps