Front leg swing
May 11th, 2023 3:27 PM Mr. Q Categories: Stretching
Front leg swing for legs and hips:
- Stand facing a wall or a sturdy chair for support, with your feet hip-width apart.
- Shift your weight onto your left foot and swing your right leg forward and backward, keeping it straight.
- Swing your leg back and forth 10-15 times, using the wall or chair for balance.
- Switch sides and repeat with your left leg.
To reduce the difficulty, you can swing your leg for fewer repetitions or hold onto the wall or chair for more support.
To increase difficulty, you can swing your leg higher or add ankle weights.
- Beginner: 10-15 swings on each leg
- Intermediate: 15-20 swings on each leg
- Advanced: 20-25 swings on each leg
Estimated time for exercise: 5-10 minutes
Muscle Group(s):Gluteus, Hamstring, Hip