May 11th, 2023 3:23 PM Mr. Q Categories: Stretching
Wall stretch for chest and shoulders:
- Stand facing a wall with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Place your hands on the wall at shoulder height and shoulder-width apart.
- Keep your elbows straight and step back with one foot, keeping it on the ground.
- Lean forward until you feel a stretch in your chest and shoulders.
- Hold the stretch for 30 seconds and then switch feet and repeat for 3-5 reps on each side.
To reduce the difficulty, you can step closer to the wall or adjust the height of your hands on the wall.
To increase difficulty, you can step further away from the wall or adjust the height of your hands to be higher on the wall.
- Beginner: 3-5 reps on each side
- Intermediate: 5-7 reps on each side
- Advanced: 7-10 reps on each side
Estimated time for exercise: 5-10 minutes
Muscle Group(s):Biceps, Chest, Shoulders
Secondary:Deltoids, Biceps Brachii