Butt kick shuffle
May 12th, 2023 9:20 AM Mr. Q Categories: Warm up
The Butt Kick Shuffle is a cardio exercise that combines butt kicks with a shuffle step. It is a high-intensity exercise that engages the lower body muscles and improves agility.
- Start in a standing position with your feet hip-width apart and arms at your sides.
- Begin by shuffling to your right, bringing your left foot to your right foot and then stepping your right foot out to the right.
- As you step your right foot out, kick your left heel back towards your glutes, engaging your hamstring and glute muscles.
- Return your left foot back to the ground and shuffle to your left, bringing your right foot to your left foot and then stepping your left foot out to the left.
- As you step your left foot out, kick your right heel back towards your glutes, engaging your hamstring and glute muscles.
- Repeat the shuffle and butt kick sequence for the desired amount of time or reps.
How to Reduce Difficulty: To make the exercise easier, you can slow down the pace and focus on the shuffle step without the butt kick. You can also reduce the range of motion for the butt kick by not bringing your heel all the way to your glutes.
How to Increase Difficulty: To make the exercise more challenging, you can increase the speed and intensity of the shuffle step and butt kick. You can also add resistance by wearing ankle weights or holding dumbbells.
Reps: Beginner: 30 seconds Intermediate: 45 seconds Advanced: 60 seconds
Estimated Time: 5-10 minutes
Muscle Group(s):Abdominals, Side Abs