May 11th, 2023 4:16 PM Mr. Q Categories: Stretching
Frog Stretch for inner thighs and hips:
- Begin by getting on your hands and knees, with your knees wide apart and your ankles close together.
- Slowly begin to slide your knees apart until you feel a comfortable stretch in your inner thighs.
- Keep your hands on the floor in front of you and your back straight, hold this position for 15-30 seconds.
- Then, slide your knees back together to come out of the stretch.
- Repeat the movement for 3-4 sets.
To reduce the difficulty, you can slide your knees only slightly apart or use yoga blocks or pillows under your hips for support.
To increase the difficulty, you can hold the stretch for longer periods of time or try to slide your knees even farther apart.
- Beginner: 3-4 sets, holding each stretch for 15-30 seconds
- Intermediate: 4-5 sets, holding each stretch for 30-45 seconds
- Advanced: 5-6 sets, holding each stretch for 45-60 seconds
Estimated time for exercise: 5-10 minutes
Secondary:Hip External Rotators