May 11th, 2023 4:36 PM Mr. Q Categories: Stretching
The chest fly stretch is a stretch that targets the chest muscles.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms extended out to the sides at shoulder height.
- Slowly bring your arms together in front of your chest, crossing them at the wrists.
- Keep your arms straight and your shoulders down as you bring your hands together.
- Hold the stretch for 15-30 seconds and then slowly release.
- Repeat the stretch for 2-3 sets.
How to reduce the difficulty: To reduce the difficulty, you can perform the stretch while sitting on a chair, which will provide more support for your back.
How to increase difficulty: To increase the difficulty, you can use a resistance band or light weights while performing the stretch.
Reps: Beginner: 1 set of 2-3 reps Intermediate: 2 sets of 3-5 reps Advanced: 3 sets of 5-8 reps
Estimated time for exercise: 15-30 seconds per stretch, for a total of 1-2 minutes per set.